Career Planning in Animal Law
Join the Animal Legal Defense Fund and special guests for a conversation on career planning in animal law! This webinar will feature animal law experts as they answer questions directly from students on clerkships, curriculum planning, interviewing, and so much more. All attendees joining us live will be entered into a drawing to win some cool prizes!
Free and open to law students.
This webinar has been pre-recorded. Watch it now!
- WANBAM Website: WANBAM connects and supports a global network of women, trans people of any gender, and non-binary people interested in effective altruism through mentorship.
- The Good Food Institute Jobs Page
- The Good Food Institute Alternative Protein Career Center
- Passing the Baton: How Teamwork and Unbridled Optimism Created Lewis & Clark’s Animal Law Program
- Animal Law in Court and Congress: A Roundtable with Practitioners
- Federal Statutes Protecting Domesticated and Captive Animals
- Most Impressive Resumes Ever Based on 20 Years of Hiring and Interviewing
- Where Should You Go to Law School?
- How to Start a Student Chapter at Your Law School
- 5 Ways to Get Involved in Animal Law During Law School
- How to Start an Animal Law Course at Your School
- How Legal Professionals Can Get Involved in Animal Law
- Animal Legal Defense Fund Student Chapters
- National Justice for Animals Week
Tofurky and Plant Based Foods Association Team Up to Challenge Unconstitutional Oklahoma Censorship Label LawLawsuit asserts the law creates a patchwork of standards that threaten to preclude nationwide sales for plant-based meat producersNovember 10, 2021 Press Release
An international fight to protect Pablo Escobar’s hippos from slaughter results in a U.S. federal court order recognizing animals can be “interested persons”October 20, 2021 Press Release
The USDA fought to keep the numbers hidden from public view, ultimately paying $15,000 in attorneys fees in settlementOctober 7, 2021 Press Release