Career Planning in Animal Law
Join the Animal Legal Defense Fund and special guests for a conversation on career planning in animal law! This webinar will feature animal law experts as they answer questions directly from students on clerkships, curriculum planning, interviewing, and so much more. All attendees joining us live will be entered into a drawing to win some cool prizes!
Free and open to law students.
This webinar has been pre-recorded. Watch it now!
- WANBAM Website: WANBAM connects and supports a global network of women, trans people of any gender, and non-binary people interested in effective altruism through mentorship.
- The Good Food Institute Jobs Page
- The Good Food Institute Alternative Protein Career Center
- Passing the Baton: How Teamwork and Unbridled Optimism Created Lewis & Clark’s Animal Law Program
- Animal Law in Court and Congress: A Roundtable with Practitioners
- Federal Statutes Protecting Domesticated and Captive Animals
- Most Impressive Resumes Ever Based on 20 Years of Hiring and Interviewing
- Where Should You Go to Law School?
- How to Start a Student Chapter at Your Law School
- 5 Ways to Get Involved in Animal Law During Law School
- How to Start an Animal Law Course at Your School
- How Legal Professionals Can Get Involved in Animal Law
- Animal Legal Defense Fund Student Chapters
- National Justice for Animals Week
Animal Legal Defense Fund and North Carolina Central University School of Law Partner to Offer Scholarship and ClerkshipThe $25,000 scholarship is available to a second-year law student at the University, and includes a clerkship with the nonprofitApril 5, 2021 Press Release
International Fur Trade Federation’s amended complaints dismissed in decisive victory for animalsMarch 31, 2021 Press Release
Animal Legal Defense Fund Urges FDA for Clear Regulatory Guidance on Labeling of Cell-Cultured Fish and Shellfish ProductsThis week the Animal Legal Defense Fund submitted comments to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advocating for accurate, consistent, and flexible labeling of cell-cultured fish and shellfish products — meat or flesh grown from the cells of fresh or saltwater finfish, crustaceans, and other forms of aquatic animal life.March 11, 2021 Press Release