Lobbying for Animals: State & Federal Legislative Update
Join Animal Legal Defense Fund Legislative Affairs Manager Jennifer Hauge for a quarterly update on animal protection legislation. The webinar will review recent victories, pending priorities at the state and federal level, and a preview of what we’ll be working on in upcoming 2022 legislative sessions. We’ll also explore ways you can directly impact the legislative process to make a difference for animals.
This webinar has been pre-recorded. Watch it now!
- Legislative Affairs Program
- Find Your Elected Officials
- Legislation – Federal Bills
- Legislation – State Bills
- Focus Area: Companion Animals
- Focus Area: Wildlife
- Focus Area: Farmed Animals
- Focus Area: Animals in Research
- Animal Law Academy Webinars
- Animal Law Academy Webinar: How to Advocate for Animals With or Without a Law Degree: Lobbying for Animals
- Lobbying for Animals: State & Federal Legislative Update – PPT Presentation (PDF)
The victory follows the passage of a factory farming law and efforts to curtail the construction of new mega dairies in the stateSeptember 8, 2023 News
Lawsuit filed by the Animal Legal Defense Fund and The Good Food Institute asserts that the law imposes unclear and vague standards on plant-based meat producersSeptember 5, 2023 Press Release