Here are a few cookbooks we love:
- Chloe’s Kitchen: 125 Easy, Delicious Recipes for Making the Food You Love the Vegan Way
- The China Study Cookbook: Over 120 Whole Food, Plant-Based Recipes
- Clean Foods: a Seasonal Guide to Eating Close to the Source
- The Conscious Cook: Delicious Meatless Recipes That Will Change the Way You Eat
- Forks Over Knives: the Cookbook.
- Grilling Vegan Style: 125 Fired-Up Recipes to Turn Every Bite into a Backyard BBQ
- Quick Fix Vegan: Healthy Home-style Meals in 30 Minutes or Less
- Supermarket Vegan: Meat- Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes for Real People in the Real World
- Thrive Foods: 200 Plant-Based Recipes for Peak Health
- Vegan on the Cheap
- Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook
- Vegify is an android-friendly app and is a helpful source for plant-based recipes.
The Animal Legal Defense Fund filed a lawsuit against the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) over the agency’s critical redactions in a contract between the USDA’s Wildlife Services program and a Colorado slaughterhouse, outlining plans for slaughtering geese rounded up in parks across Denver.November 23, 2020 Press Release
New White Paper Offers Policy Recommendations to Combat Zoonotic Diseases and Pandemic Risk from Factory FarmingThe Animal Legal Defense Fund released the second in a series of white papers — COVID-19 and Factory Farming —providing policy recommendations to address industrial animal agriculture’s role in our heightened risk for zoonotic diseases outbreaks, like COVID-19, and its potential to be the source of the next global pandemic.November 19, 2020 Press Release
These awards celebrate chapters that have shown incredible efforts in advancing animal law and advocating for animals through original projects and initiatives. Animal Legal Defense Fund Student Chapters are a vital part of the growing animal law movement.November 6, 2020 News