The Animal Legal Defense Fund has numerous resources for law professionals interested in the field of animal law.
- ALDF provides comprehensive resource guidance to individuals interested in teaching animal law, including casebooks, sample exams, sample syllabi, articles of interest and networking opportunities
- ALDF partners with pro bono coordinators interested in developing animal law volunteer opportunities at their firms
- ALDF works with bar association members interested in forming committees and/or sections that deal exclusively with animal law
- ALDF provides access to our resources and expertise, including model laws, pleading summaries, research tools, and blog
- ALDF provides grant opportunities for animal law related litigation
To join ALDF’s Volunteer Attorney Network, please fill out our attorney membership application.
Questions? Contact the Animal Legal Defense Fund’s Animal Law Program at email@example.com.