Lobbying for Animals: State & Federal Legislative Update
Join Animal Legal Defense Fund Legislative Affairs Manager Jennifer Hauge for Lobbying for Animals: State & Federal Legislative Update. This webinar updates viewers on our 2022 work thus far to advance animal protection through lawmaking, as well as explores ways you can directly impact the legislative process to make a difference for animals. A brief Q&A follows. English closed caption subtitles are available.
This webinar was recorded on June 28, 2022. Watch it now!
- Find your elected officials
- Model Animal Protection Laws
- Learn more about our Legislative Affairs Program
- Webinar: Using Local Legislation to Protect Animals – Fur Bans
- Webinar: Using Local Legislation to Protect Animals – Prohibiting Circuses and Traveling Shows that Exploit Animals
- Webinar: Using Local Legislation to Protect Animals – Retail Pet Sale Bans
- Webinar: Lobbying 101 – Advocacy in a New Era
- Webinar: Lobbying for Animals
- Lobbying for Animals: State & Federal Legislative Update – PPT Presentation (PDF)
Join the Animal Legal Defense Fund's email list to stay up to date on lawsuits, legislation, and regulations affecting animals.
Legal Petition Demands New York Department of Environmental Conservation Revoke Animal Adventure Park Exhibitor LicenseNumerous violations documented at the facility of inadequate animal careMarch 16, 2023 Press Release
Kate Mara to Pay Adoption Fees for All Canine CellMates Dog Graduates in Need of Immediate HomesAlternative sentencing program in Fulton County, Georgia pairs shelter dogs with criminal defendants to offer both training and a second chanceMarch 16, 2023 Press Release
Oregon Supreme Court Denies Petition to Review Case Involving Lawsuit on Behalf of Abused HorseLawsuit sheds light on the need to recognize legal rights for animal cruelty victims.March 7, 2023 Press Release