Stop Puppy Mills
The Problem with Puppy Mills
- Crowded, unsanitary conditions cause hereditary and deadly diseases
- Lack of early socialization and being weaned too young causes behavioral and psychological problems
Don’t Purchase from Pet Stores
- Majority of pet stores source animals from puppy mills
- Licensed breeder does not assure sanitary conditions or healthy puppies
ALDF is battling pet store chains for misrepresenting the health and origin of puppies sold in stores. We need your help to continue the fight against pet stores and to stop breeders from animal neglect.
More Ways You Can Help
- Add your name to the list of people fighting puppy mills.
- Commit to adopting puppies and dogs from your local animal shelter or rescue group.