Looking for a career in animal law? ALDF offers a list of current employment opportunities at various law firms and non-profit organizations across the country. Interested in promoting your opportunity? Use our opportunity submission form, we will review your submission and consider it for publication on aldf.org.
Social Marketing Intern
The International Fund for Animal Welfare
The Online Campaigns & Marketing group has internships from 3 months to 12 months. Interns will route content distribution demands and help manage the posting process on the IFAW website, including social marketing mechanics.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the candidate who wants to take their interest in online content execution/strategy to the next level.
The positions are unpaid.
· Review of post copy/preparation of post images
· Insertion of post elements into Drupal CMS
· Detailing each post for CMS/SEO specific needs
· Managing entries into the editorial calendar
· Posting of distilled post copy into Twitter/Facebook
· Regular pulling of basic analytic reports for distribution to authorship
· News/alert review for possible story ideas
· Other duties as assigned by the Social Marketing Lead
· Direct and deliberate work ethic
· High degree of digital proficiency – PCs, cameras, software applications
· A desire to learn the tenants of digital content marketing strategy:
o Creating content for topicality
o Creating channel specific messages
o Understanding the value proposition
o Narrowing the audience
o Where possible, creating plans leading to desired outcomes
· Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
· A willingness to learn while managing multiple tasks
· A strong sense of humor
· A desire to work in a fast-paced, mission-based environment
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to Gia Thomas at Recruitus@ifaw.org.
Location: Yarmouth, Massachusetts