Oklahoma Woman Reunited with Lost Dog After TornadoPosted by Ian Elwood, ALDF's Online Editor on May 21, 2013
While being interviewed by reporters after the tornado that struck Oklahoma City, a woman unexpectedly found her lost dog in the rubble. In the midst of a tragedy such as this it’s heartwarming to remember what matters most is being close to the ones we love. Our thoughts go out to the victims of this tragedy, both human and nonhuman. Watch this YouTube video and share with your friends and family.
- List yourself as "safe and well" if you were in the affected area.
- Check Lost and Found Pets in the OKC Metro Area
- Facebook group to help people locate pets, OK Pets
- Put a collar on your dog, and find a pet friendly hotel to stay in.
- Learn more about disaster planning for pets.
- Lessons from previous disasters.
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
— ALDF (@ALDF) May 21, 2013