Now Accepting Nominations for National Justice for Animals Week 2010Posted by Lisa Franzetta, ALDF's Director of Communications on November 17th, 2009
Has your prosecutor or other local law enforcement official taken a strong stand against animal cruelty, or won real justice for animal victims of a crime? Let us know! Submit your nominations for who should be honored during Animal Legal Defense Fund’s National Justice for Animals Week 2010!
- Your submission need not be formal, but there is some basic information we’ll need:
- the name of the person you’re nominating and his or her title;
- your nominee’s location (city/county and state) and, if you have it, contact information;
- a brief summary or example of the work they’ve done to fight animal cruelty and honor animal victims;
- if your nominee has worked on a specific animal cruelty case you’d like to note, please include the name of the case, details about the case, the case number, and the disposition (outcome) of the case. Feel free to include links to news coverage of any relevant cruelty cases.
- Include your own name and contact information so we’re able to follow up with you to get more details if necessary.
- Email your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org with "National Justice for Animals Week nomination" in the subject line.
February 21-27, 2010 is National Justice for Animals Week. Stay tuned!